For authors and participants who are not able to attend the physical congress due to travel restrictions, visa issues and other personal reasons, we offer an opportunity to attend the congress and present their work virtually.
EECSS is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of electrical engineering and computer systems and science. The congress is composed of 5 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 5 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
CIST'21 - 6th International Conference on Computer and Information Science and Technology
MHCI'21 - 8th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction
MVML'21 - 7th International Conference on Machine Vision and Machine Learning
ICBES'21 - 8th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems
EEE'21 - 7th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Electronics
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. Authors are invited to submit their papers by January 24, 2020.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the one of the journals below (publication fees may apply).
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.