IMPORTANT: IMPORTANT: As the health and safety of our participants is our top priority, we have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming congress regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Although we were planning to hold the congress as scheduled, but due to the evolving COVID-19 outbreak and corresponding issues in border entry in European countries, we have made the decision to hold the 6th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS'20) virtually on August 13 – 15, 2020. As our first priority is to the health and safety of our participants, we believed that it was necessary to take the action.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral or poster presentations are asked to prepare a video or powerpoint with voice and submit it to the congress administrator (email@example.com) at least 15 days prior to the congress. All presentations will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers.
We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
- Oral Presentations for all submissions are limited to 15 minutes of video presentation and 5 minutes for possible Q&A.
- Accepted Posters for all submissions will be presented during specific poster sessions.
- Poster Presentations: For all submissions are limited to 3-5 minutes.
EECSS is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of electrical engineering and computer systems and science. The congress is composed of 5 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 5 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
CIST'20 - 5th International Conference on Computer and Information Science and Technology
MHCI'20 - 7th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction
MVML'20 - 6th International Conference on Machine Vision and Machine Learning
ICBES'20 - 7th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems
EEE'20 - 6th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Electronics
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. Authors are invited to submit their papers by January 24, 2020.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the one of the journals below (publication fees may apply).
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
Dr. Ali Adibi
Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech), USA
EEE'20 Keynote Speaker