The 8th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS'22) will be delivered as a physical Congress combining with the opportunity of live presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtual.
EECSS is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of electrical engineering and computer systems and science. The congress is composed of 5 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 5 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
CIST'22 - 7th International Conference on Computer and Information Science and Technology
MHCI'22 - 9th International Conference on Multimedia and Human-Computer Interaction
MVML'22 - 8th International Conference on Machine Vision and Machine Learning
ICBES'22 - 9th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems
EEE'22 - 8th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Electronics
This Electrical Congress 2022 will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. Authors are invited to submit their papers by January 24, 2020.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the one of the journals below (publication fees may apply).
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
The 8th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS'22) Plenary Speakers will be announced soon. We appreciate your patience!
The 8th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS'22) Keynote Speakers will be announced soon. We appreciate your patience!